Gymco is seeking a Program Director/Preschool Director/Preschool Teacher for our state-licensed movement-based preschool program. We are looking for an energetic person with a passion for movement to direct and teach in our preschool and after school programs. The ideal candidate will be a mature, responsible, warm, caring individual with a passion for the education of young children. Education and experience with compliance with state requirements is necessary.
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise licensed program curriculum
- Organize Employee development
- Supervise licensed program staff
- Work with senior management in the recruitment and retention process including initial job interviews and evaluations
- Maintain and track licensed program expenses and budgets
- Maintain compliance per rules of State Licensing
- Maintain records for all licensed programs
- Additional Duties as assigned
- Coordinate with senior management to contribute to marketing plan
- Post fees for after school program
Preschool Program Director position is part time
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood education, child development or child-related field and State of Michigan licensing requirements for Preschool Director, as well as the following qualifications:
-Successful completion of preschool management course, state approval on all background checks.
-CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogen certified
-Customer service orientated and self-driven, with a strong work ethic
-Professional, positive role model
-Maintaining compliance per rules of state licensing
Apply by sending firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your Resume and Cover Letter today!