We will keep the kids active, busy, and happy with super-fun crafts, games and activities, and lots of active playtime in the gym! It’s super-easy to fit Gymco’s day camp into your summer break and holiday break family plans!
- Monday- Fridays 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Campers should dress to be active! Make sure to wear & bring:
- A peanut-free lunch (a snack will be provided for morning and afternoon campers), we recommend campers eat breakfast before arriving
- Wear comfortable clothes to play in the gym (no jeans, skirts, dresses, or jewelry), kids will play inside in the gym in socks or bare feet
- Campers with long hair should wear or bring a hair tie for the gym
- Be prepared for outside play (we have a playground next door, please dress for the weather) and water play so pack a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes or sandals!
- If your child has any food allergies or if he or she will require medications during camp, please let us know
- We also recommend packing a change of clothes (especially for younger campers)
Reservations are required, so make sure to register on our Calendar. Reserve your spot today. Space is limited, and day camps often sell out quickly! Questions? Give us a call at (616) 956-0586 or send us an email.
Camp Payment & Cancellation
Reservations are required for day camps, and since Gymco camps often sell out, we do require payment to hold your space in camp.
If you need to cancel, we offer a refund when you make your cancellation at least three days before the first day of camp. If you need to cancel at the last minute, we offer a 50% refund for cancellations within 48 hours before camp. We’re sorry, but no refund is available within 24 hours of camp.
Because Gymco is a state-licensed facility, the state requires additional forms to be completed before the first day of camp. These forms will be emailed to you by the licensed program director after registration. Once your child’s forms are completed, they will be valid for a year. Please note, these forms must be completed for your child to attend day camp. If you have any questions about completing these forms, please contact us: Sara@gymco.com