Our littlest students take so much pride in their accomplishments as they rise to the challenge of learning age-appropriate skills. You’ll be surprised at how much they develop physically and socially! Tots ages 1-3 will:
- Learn to take direction from a teacher with you by their side
- Find new ways to jump, climb, catch, balance, roll, swing and explore their physical world
- Build cognitive and social skills like listening, following instructions, taking turns, sharing with others and problem-solving
- Gain physical confidence, increase fine & gross motor skills, overcome the fear of heights and learn new ways to move their whole bodies
- Uncover valuable skills and habits that will prepare them for school, sports and the playground
Enroll today to save your spot.