Teens and tweens stay fit and learn cool skills with gymnastics. We have the knowledgeable instructors, space, equipment and the soft landing to make learning safer and easier.
- Our students learn at their own pace, from never-tried-it-before beginners to advanced gymnasts and everything in between
- Our students enjoy rising to the challenge, the thrill of trying new things on the beam, bars and on the floor makes staying fit a positive experience
- Our students are surprised how much they can learn with the right tools and expert instruction
Gymco offers additional opportunities to practice and learn: they can practice with older students on Tuesday nights at Open Tumble or 6 days-a-week at Open Gym. Saturday Clinics allow students to work on specific skills, we have private lessons too! And check out our other classes for age 10 and older—Tumbling and Aerial Arts.
Our program is different, gymnastics at Gymco is for EVERY body:
- Classes at Gymco are stress-free and safe, teens look forward to class every week
- Our gymnasts come in all sizes and fitness levels and gaining gymnastics skills helps promote a positive body image
- Students learn in their own way, Gymco’s instructors are trained to teach to all learning types
- Our students don’t compete with each other, they’re challenged to gain skills step-by-step in our friendly, casual environment
- Classes are fun! (We know teens like to play too!)