freestyle class for boys & girls age 6-18
- learn body control & aerial awareness
- practice flipping, twisting & side rolling
- learn cool moves for wakeboarding, snowboarding, skiing, skating, skateboarding or BMX biking
ninja class for boys & girls age 4 – 6
- improve balance & coordination
- increase strength & agility
- practice climbing swinging & hanging
- learn rolling, twisting & flipping
- become a playground superstar
Gymco’s Ninja Class in Grand Rapids: kids learn ninja skills as they practice ninja moves and maneuver around obstacles. This weekly class for younger kids is a great way to experience ninja training. Students learn create ninja style moves as they conquer challenges. This active and fun program is geared just for boys & girls who have lots of energy and are looking for a great program to boost their athleticism.
Freestyle classes for kids age 6-18: offers instruction in freestyle skills. They build character and cultivate discipline & determination. Give your child the confidence to take on challenges with this super-active freestyle class. Children learn to channel their energy toward a focused, step by step goals gain physical skills and confidence for a more active and healthy life.