Gymco’s day camp keep kids moving all summer-long! It’s super-flexible which makes it easy to fit “burning-off-all-that-energy” into busy family schedules.
Gymco’s Day Camp – Grand Rapids most flexible day camp, for kids age 3-12! We will keep the kids active, busy & happy with super-fun space-themed crafts, games and activities, and lots of active playtime in the gym! Choose the time that suits your schedule, your child can join us for camp in the morning, afternoon or all day long. Kids age 3-12 are welcome! See Gymco’s event calendar for dates & availability.
Gymco is a locally owned and operated licensed child care provider, with 37 years of experience, our mission is to help kids grow & learn physically, socially and emotionally and teach them to love physical activity! Your child is in good hands with our enthusiastic, highly trained staff. If you have any questions about Gymco day camp, email: email@example.com or call (616) 956-0586
Sibling discounts are available, reserve your spot today (space is limited, save your space, day camps often sell out!)
kids age 3-12 can camp in the morning, afternoon or all day!
- morning day camp: 8:30am – 1pm $35 ($30 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $5)
- afternoon day camp: 1pm -6pm $35 ($30 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $5)
- all day camp: 8:30am – 6pm $65 ($55 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $10)
reservations are required, save your spot online on our event calendar or give us a call (616) 956-0586.
questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
camp payment & cancellation
Reservations are required for day camps, and since Gymco camps often sell out we do require payment to hold your space in camp. If you need to cancel, we offer a refund when you make your cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of camp. If you need to cancel at the last minute, we offer a 50% refund for cancellations within 48 hours before camp. We’re sorry, but no refund is available with 24 hours of camp.
campers should dress to be active! here’s what they need to wear & bring
- afternoon and full-day campers should bring a peanut free lunch (a snack will be provided for morning and afternoon campers, we recommend AM campers eat breakfast before arriving.)
- afternoon and full-day campers should be ready for water-play, bring a swimsuit and towel
- wear comfortable clothes to play in the gym (no jeans, skirts, dresses or jewelry), kids will play inside in the gym in socks or bare feet
- campers with long hair should wear or bring a hair tie for the gym
- be prepared for outside play (we have a playground next door, so please bring outerwear if the weather requires, and please bring your child’s spray sunscreen (labeled with last name)
- if your child has any food allergies or if he or she will require medications during camp, please let us know
- we also recommend packing a change of clothes (especially for younger campers)
If you have any questions about camp, give us a call at (616) 956-0586, or email us at email@example.com
Day camper parents: Here are the forms you need for day camp:
Since Gymco is a state licensed facility, the state requires these forms be completed before the first day of camp. You may pick up printed copies at Gymco and fill them out. Once your child’s forms are completed they will be valid for a year.
4 forms required for 3-4 year-olds
4 forms required for 5-12 year-olds