Gymco’s day camp keep kids moving during spring break!
Gymco’s Day Camp – for kids age 5-12! We will keep the kids active, busy & happy with super-fun crafts, games and activities, and lots of active playtime in the gym! Kids age 5-12 are welcome! See Gymco’s event calendar for dates & availability.
Gymco is a locally owned and operated licensed child care provider, with 38 years of experience, our mission is to help kids grow & learn physically, socially and emotionally and teach them to love physical activity! Your child is in good hands with our enthusiastic, highly trained staff. If you have any questions about Gymco day camp, email: email@example.com or call (616) 956-0586
Sibling discounts are available, reserve your spot today (space is limited, save your space, day camps often sell out!)
Spring break day camp is for the whole day, from 8:30am – 6pm: $55 members, $65 non-members.
sibling discount for full day is $10
reservations are required, there is some paperwork required at registration (see links to forms below), save your spot online on our event calendar or give us a call (616) 956-0586. Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
camp payment & cancellation
Reservations are required for day camps, and since Gymco camps often sell out we do require payment to hold your space in camp. If you need to cancel, we offer a refund when you make your cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of camp. If you need to cancel at the last minute, we offer a 50% refund for cancellations within 48 hours before camp. We’re sorry, but no refund is available with 24 hours of camp.
campers should dress to be active! here’s what they need to wear & bring
- day campers should bring a peanut free lunch (a snack will be provided for morning and afternoon campers, we recommend campers eat breakfast before arriving.)
- wear comfortable clothes to play in the gym (no jeans, skirts, dresses or jewelry), kids will play inside in the gym in socks or bare feet
- campers with long hair should wear or bring a hair tie for the gym
- be prepared for outside play (we have a playground next door, so please bring outerwear if the weather requires)
- if your child has any food allergies or if he or she will require medications during camp, please let us know
- we also recommend packing a change of clothes (especially for younger campers)
If you have any questions about camp, give us a call at (616) 956-0586, or email us at email@example.com
Since Gymco is a state licensed facility, the state requires these forms be completed before the first day of camp. You may pick up printed copies at Gymco and fill them out. Once your child’s forms are completed they will be valid for a year. Please note, these forms must be completed for your child to attend day camp. If you have any questions about completing these forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org