Active kids LOVE Gymco’s day camps! They’ll get moving in the gym, play outside and do awesome crafts & activities based on our weekly camp theme. Camps are staffed by Gymco’s fun, well-trained instructors, so you know your child is in good hands!
check out our weekly camp themes for the summer!
- mad scientist July 3-7
- wacky water July 10-14
- nature enthusiast July 17-21
- sports spectacular July 24-28
- mad scientist July 31-August 4
- wacky water August 7-11
- nature enthusiast August 14-18
- sports spectacular August 21-25
kids age 5+ can camp in the morning, afternoon or all day!
- morning session: 8:30am-1pm
- afternoon session: 1pm-6pm
- full day session: 8:30am-6pm
camps suit any busy family’s schedule!
Your child can join us for a week, a couple of days or just one day – you pick the days! Reservations are required, and you can save your spot online on our event calendar or give us a call (616) 956-0586. Questions? email email@example.com
camp payment & cancellation
Reservations are required for day camps, and since Gymco camps often sell out we do require payment to hold your space in camp. The cost for a half day, morning or afternoon, is $35 or $30 for members. The cost for full day camp is $65, or $55 for members (ask about membership and 2nd child discounts!)
If you need to cancel, we offer a refund when you make your cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of camp. If you need to cancel at the last minute, we offer a 50% refund for cancellations within 48 hours before camp. We’re sorry, but no refund is available with 24 hours of camp
campers should dress to be active! here’s what they need to wear & bring
- wear comfortable clothes to play in the gym (no jeans, skirts, dresses or jewelry)
- wear tennis shoes for outside play – kids can wear socks or bare feet in the gym.
- it’s a good idea to bring an extra set of clothes too, just in case!
- please apply bug spray before camp starts (and fill out a waiver)
- please apply sunscreen before camp starts (and fill out a waiver)
- campers with long hair should wear or bring a hair tie
afternoon campers only:
- bring a swimsuit & towel (we play outside with water if the weather is over 70 degrees)
- peanut-free sack lunch – you can buy one from the Gymco store for $6
If you have any questions about camp, give us a call at (616) 956-0586, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the forms you’ll need to fill out to register your child for day camp: