open gym – playtime for all ages
bring the kids to jump, climb, swing & run around at open gym – every Monday – Saturday, noon -1 pm
- admission is $10 per child, or $5 for Gymco members (learn more about Gymco membership)
- no pre-registration required, just drop in!
- save time at check in and fill out your waiver before you arrive Gymco online waiver
- parents of kids age 4 and under must join their kids in the gym, parents play for free
- open gym is supervised play, parents may leave kids age 5+ at open gym after they’re signed in
- infants who are not crawling are free
- kids and parents should dress to be active, and plan to play in bare feet or socks
- looking for an Open Gym for little ones? check out mini movers, just for tots age 0-4
if your kid likes open gym, he or she will LOVE a gymnastics class! check out a class for any age, any skill level with a free trial
twice the fun Mondays in the summer from noon – 2pm! the price is $16 per person, $8 for Gymco members or a maximum of $25 per family…if you want to just play for an hour on Mondays, that’s fine too…you can still drop in for open gym from noon – 1 pm on Mondays for the regular open gym price.
give your family the gift of play with a Gymco unlimited open gym pass for $199 – the whole family can come as often as you’d like…to any open gym, any time of year!
Gymco occasionally offers 2-hour open gym on snow days or school holidays…and open gym is closed for some holidays, if you follow Gymco’s Facebook page you will stay in the loop about open gym as well as other events and special offers at Gymco. Or you can always give us a call at (616) 956-0586 if you have questions