parent & tot gymnastics (early walkers-3 years)
Introduce your toddler to the amazing world of gymnastics and early sport skill development through our gymnastics for toddlers class – the Parent & Tot Gymnastics program!
- ‘Gymco is a place where I’ve seen my child grow strong and more confident in his abilities. Love the staff because it feels like a family – not a ‘stiff’ environment!’
- ‘It’s a great program! Very patient and understanding of a 2 year old.’
Parent & Tot Gymnastics kicks off the Gymco Gymnastics program. Through toddler gymnastics, we work to provide our youngest members with a foundation of not only gymnastics skills… but also the tools they’ll need to get involved in any sport they choose throughout life!
New option: Independent 2s
Independent 2s is a brand-new class created for kids who are not yet 3 years old – but are ready for a gymnastics class all their own! This class is available by recommendation only; interested families are invited to try out a Parent & Tot class and speak with their teacher regarding Independent 2s.
Objectives for Parent & Tot Gymnastics Class
- Follow instructions
- Understand conceptual skills
- Take turns and share with others
- Build confidence
- Explore movement
- Overcome fear of heights
- Learn to jump on two feet
- Enjoy exercise!