We’re learning on the move!
Gymco’s Discovery Preschool program combines social emotional & cognitive development, with an extra emphasis on gross motor skills. Our preschool is a hugs & high-fives kind of place, stress-free, active, hands-on & super fun!
Here’s what parents say about Gymco Discovery Preschool:
- “Ms Robin is amazing! I love that she takes her job as a teacher seriously and regularly changes things up for the classroom. It’s obvious she doesn’t treat it like “daycare”. And she really loves the kids”
- “They have brought structure, a real curriculum, social skills and fun to the classroom. The teachers care about my child and have worked very hard to help him be successful.”
- “Ms Robin takes a genuine interest in our son, and all aspects of his development.”
- “Ms Robin has been a fantastic change to the preschool program. She is great with communication, both email and in person. She provides regular feedback on how my child is doing, and always greets him with a smile.”
- we provide a safe and positive learning environment
- we promote physical movement, which promotes brain growth & cognitive ability in children
- we help children develop the physical, emotional & social confidence they need to be athletes and leaders for life
To learn more about our special needs program in conjunction with Discovery Preschool, please visit our Special Needs page.
Gymco’s Discovery Preschool offers an 8:1 ratio of students to teachers. Our preschool teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. All have gone through the Preschool Accreditation Program and continue to further their education.
Gymco’s Discovery Preschool is for children age 3 years old and 4 years old
For more information about Gymco’s Discovery Preschool, email Robin at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gymco at (616) 956-0586