We’re learning on the move!
The Discovery Preschool + Young Fives program is based on research proving that physical movement is critical to brain growth and cognitive ability in young children.
This program is unique in that we strive to spend much of our time actively learning and incorporating movement, while promoting lifelong physical activity.
- We use an individualized approach
- We provide appropriate challenges with instruction and encouragement necessary to conquer them
- We provide a safe and positive learning environment
- We develop confidence in children by helping them experience success in small steps
- We promote critical thinking and problem solving skills
To learn more about our special needs program in conjunction with Discovery Preschool + Young Fives, please visit our Special Needs page.
All Discovery Program teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. All have gone through the Preschool Accreditation Program and continue to further their education. Learn more about our Discovery Preschool + Young Fives staff >