Staying home for spring break? The kids don’t have to! Bring them to Gymco for our out of this world SPACE-THEMED Spring Break Day Camp!
Gymco’s Day Camp will keep the kids active, busy & happy with super-fun space-themed crafts, games and activities, and lots of active playtime in the gym! Choose the time that suits your schedule, your child can join us for camp in the morning, afternoon or all day long. Kids age 3-12 are welcome! SPRING BREAK CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. See Gymco’s event calendar for dates & availability.
Gymco is a locally owned and operated licensed child care provider, with 37 years of experience, our mission is to help kids grow & learn physically, socially and emotionally and teach them to love physical activity! Your child is in good hands with our enthusiastic, highly trained staff. If you have any questions about Gymco day camp, email: email@example.com or call (616) 956-0586
Sibling discounts are available, reserve your spot today (space is limited, save your spaceGymco day camps often sell out!)
interested in SUMMER CAMP? Gymco will have summer camp details soon! Registration for Gymco summer camp will begin in mid-March. Call for details or check this page and our event calendar for dates and availability.
kids age 3-12 can camp in the morning, afternoon or all day!
- morning day camp: 8:30am – 1pm $35 ($30 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $5)
- afternoon day camp: 1pm -6pm $35 ($30 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $5)
- all day camp: 8:30am – 6pm $65 ($55 for Gymco members, sibling discount: $10)
reservations are required, save your spot online on our event calendar or give us a call (616) 956-0586.
questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
camp payment & cancellation
Reservations are required for day camps, and since Gymco camps often sell out we do require payment to hold your space in camp. If you need to cancel, we offer a refund when you make your cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of camp. If you need to cancel at the last minute, we offer a 50% refund for cancellations within 48 hours before camp. We’re sorry, but no refund is available with 24 hours of camp.
campers should dress to be active! here’s what they need to wear & bring
- afternoon and all day campers should bring a peanut free lunch (a snack will be provided for morning campers, we recommend AM campers eat breakfast before arriving.)
- wear comfortable clothes to play in the gym (no jeans, skirts, dresses or jewelry), kids will play inside in the gym in socks or bare feet
- campers with long hair should wear or bring a hair tie for the gym
- be prepared for outside play (we have a great playground next door, so please bring outerwear or sunscreen depending on the weather!)
- if your child has any food allergies or if he or she will require medications during camp, please let us know
If you have any questions about camp, give us a call at (616) 956-0586, or email us at email@example.com
Here are the forms you’ll need to fill out to register your child for day camp: