GymTime – Gymco’s after school program
A fun, active after school program for elementary age kids, age 5+
- A place for kids to get moving and unwind after school, with time to play in a safe, supervised environment
- An innovative after school program that offers a unique balance of physical activity, a healthy after school snack and supported time for homework and study
- Combines active fun that helps establish a lifestyle of health and fitness
- The daily schedule is packed with opportunities to get active and learn new skills in Gymco’s world class gym
- Kids will participate in: cardio challenges, sports skill development and gymnastics
We pick up kids after school from Ridge Park Elementary. Kids from other schools need to arrange for transportation from school to Gymco’s Afterschool Program. The After School Program may be combined with Gymco’s gymnastics classes to meet evening childcare needs. Just ask our office staff for options!
- Pick a schedule that suits your needs. Kids may attend the program 2 – 5 days per week
- The cost of the After School Program is $20 per day (5x week = $100 per week)
- Kids age 5+ are welcome to attend the afterschool program. Kids 8 and older may apply to be a student assistant. Student assistants will have a leadership role in the program. They will help instructors set up gym activities and other activities in the program
- The After School Program may be combined with our classes and other programs to provide after school care during holiday breaks, snow days and scheduled days off during the school year!
GymTime After School Program Admission Forms:
Parent Handbook GymTime After School Program 2016-2017