Join the Gymco team!
Gymco is seeking an energetic person with a passion for movement to direct our movement-based preschool and afterschool programs. The ideal Program Director candidate will have the following qualifications:
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood education, child development or child-related field
● State of Michigan licensing requirements for Preschool Director.
● Successful completion of preschool management course, state approval on all background checks
● CPR, First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogen certified
● Customer service orientated and self-driven, with a strong work ethic
● Professional, positive role model
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Maintaining compliance per rules of state licensing
● Maintaining records for all programs that fall under state licensing
● Providing and documenting ongoing professional development for staff
● Teaching in our movement based preschool and licensed care programs
Over the past 36 years, Gymco has taught over 80,000 students. We are an innovative locally owned small business with high expectations for our company and our staff. We pride ourselves in our team-oriented professional environment. We are committed to offering the best gymnastics program in the Grand Rapids area. At Gymco, we make a difference in the lives of children. If you would like to interview for employment at Gymco, please complete our application: Gymco Employment Application.pdf and email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gymco is located at 2306 Camelot Ridge Court SE Grand Rapids, MI 49546